Sunday, April 4, 2010

San Diego Fun!!!

T. had a business trip down to San Diego a couple weeks ago... So of course I had to tag along. While his was laboring away in meetings I was visiting old haunts and some wonderful new ones! I do miss living there.... Maybe we will one day again! T. was done Friday afternoon so we took the ferry across to Coronado. Rented bikes and rode around the island. Ice cream was had at the Hotel Del and we wound up the day with a wonderful dinner in Little Italy.



Here I am on my not so sweet ride... But then again I am in San Diego and the weather is "PERFECT" , so I should not complain! Right? But my highney missed Gigi's seat!







This is T. on his much sweeter ride than his Schwinn at home! S. and I are a bit embarrassed to be seen with his bike..... Since our bikes are way hipper then his!

No comments:

Post a Comment