Saturday, December 26, 2009

WOW - where did the days go! Merry Christmas!!



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

2009 has been a busy year full of fun and adventure - it sure went fast.
2010 will be a better year for all of us!!

Spencer is soon headed off to a four year college having completed her AA degree at the local JC.
She is going to have a lot of fun and learning ahead of her.
Her new MacBook with MSOffice should help.
As well as the warm and cozy sweat pants, earrings and all the other terrific gifts she has received.

Felted - shown above with her fancy knitting bowl - (yes I've found that there is nothing out there that can not be encompassed by yarn or knitting - I even recently saw soap that had "felting" around it to give it that extra scrubability - nuts!!!) She also received from Santa a new needle kit from knit picks - and one gift that shall still remain hidden as it has not yet arrived (darn international shipping!). She also received a cook book - but - given all the knitting related activities I'm afraid Julia Child is going to have to take a back seat.

And Santa was good to me as well - I received the gift of something not having to do with work. A few days in SF at "Cheese School" - which should be wonderfully fun - as I will be there with my own cheese squeeze - Kate. The clothes and other gifts - including the Wii game console from "Money Bags Spencer" to Cathie and I - are all very wonderful. (We were both in total shock - although I plan on still kicking her butt in bowling - and getting in some better Yoga shape with Cathie.)

But the best gift is the same one that I hope each of you had - time with family and friends - time to reflect on how blessed we all are to be happy and healthy - time to think about all the blessings that are yet to come.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas B family! Yay for S buying you guys such a cool gift! Grown up children rock!

    ReplyDelete