Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It was a wonderful Turkey day !!!





Here is the chef!






S Made a wonderful lunch/dinner.

The menu was:

Sage butter roasted turkey w/ cider gravy

Sourdough stuffing w/sausage,apples,and golden raisins

Potato and autumn vegetable hash


It was all very YUMMY!

Oh and I made popovers.... I know it was a stretch for me! I think I will be passing the apron on to S for the rest of the Holidays!

We all hope that you all had a "Thankful" Day... And you were not one of the people at Toys R Us at midnight!

Will post soon with info on our trip down to Santa Barbara.... I know some of you are T's friends on Facebook so you know about some of it! I went down and took a class from Jared Flood of Brooklyntweed infamy... I have followed his blog for a couple years. He is an amazing knitter and photographer. To say the least I had a GREAT time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed! Well done S! And you look adorable in your apron! It's great to see the kitchen too....I know it's old hat to you but I've never seen all the work you did. Love the tile work on the backsplash and the cabinets look wonderful. The farmhouse sink is gorgeous too! I also love the accent wall in the dining room....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete