Sunday, March 24, 2013

Where has March gone?

Day 67

My favorite colors all in one piece of fabric!
JOY!

Day 68


Beginning of my Sue Spargo class.
Loving the handwork so far!



Day 69
Sue Spargo Leaf Sampler!
AMAZING




Day 70

Sue Spargo again!
One day I am hoping to make one of these!

Day 71


My first lady bug!

Day 72

Easter in the Bigg house!


 Day 73

LUNCH!


 Day 74


I can't grow them outside...
So I brought them inside!




Day 75


Crazy quilt with decorative stitches....
Don't think I will ever make another one of these!
Not enjoying the process.



Day 76


Swamp!



Day 77


Romantic dinner with my honey at Midtown Eats!





Day 78


First blocks of Crazy Quilt put together!



Day 79


Hope for a new cupcake to love..
Sadly a disappointment...





Day 80


This?


Day 81


Or this?




Day 82

Pieces for Spencer's Easter tote!



















No comments:

Post a Comment