Sunday, November 8, 2009

Well it has been awhile!!

Here is S. with her book bag that we talked about a few posts ago! We found the "car" fabric while we were on vacation. In Ashland Oregon... good times!


PHEOBE LOOK AT MAMA!!
PHEOBE LOOK AT MAMA!! I WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE!!
PHEOBE ARE YOU GOING TO LOOK......
I am thinking that answer is NO! We still love her though! She seems to be doing well even with her Cushings disease.


GAME WAS ON IN THE BIG HOUSE!!!!!
Cleaning was done!
And much CHEATING!!!
YES I am talking to you!! This is suppose to be an individual competion!! NO helping out the "GIRLFRIEND" D.!
OH and also T. got into the cheating with his use of the Halloween costume he wore to work!!
The power tools were also taken out.... S had quite a lot of help on her pumpkin!
OH! Carmen how I thought for sure we would win this year!! But it was not to be!
Even your gourd nose did not help!
D's masterpiece!
S's in all of its glory!
How cute are they??
This is the aftermath! Pumpkin guts everywhere!



Last Sunday was much better and I have gotten over my loss on the pumpkin front! T. received the most compliments on his so he won.... (CHEATER! with the use of costume) Here he is with his precious taking photo's of the vineyards in Napa. We had a great time the weather was a perfect 75! Ice cream and coffee were had at Oxbow marketplace in downtown Napa. It is right by were Copia used to be. Too bad it closed because they would have been a perfect mix! Rumor has it though that the Food Network might take over the locale and film shows there! What fun that would be!
A Vineyard... Love the Fall colors... Can I live there T????
Oh and here is Precious #2.. Yes that is me waiting while he is photo taking with #1
I say we cannot compete with this guy's Halloween decorations!! So I am not even going to try. Maybe we will have to cruise by around the holidays to see if he goes all out then! This was in St. Helena of all places.
Well that is it folks.. This weekend had nothing to write about.. We did finish putting up the crown molding in the den and kitchen. T did a great job! Especially around the radius corners! What a great guy to have around the house! Even though he cheats with the pumpkin carving! I swear I am not bitter.....



2 comments:

  1. Mr. "Cheater" here - very nice post dearest. LOL It has been a busy few weeks - I love you - it's been fun too. Your Carmen pumpkin was the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have voted for Carmen! You are so creative! Looks like a fun time was had by all!! Thanks for the email it was good to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete